- Experience in taking off Quantities from Drawings as per relevant standards, Specifications & BOQ
- Preparation, submission, and certification of Customer / Client Invoice as per contract conditions
- Preparation of other customer invoices like Basic Price Adjustment, Escalations and Variation Bills
- Preparation, submission, and certification of Rate analysis for Deviated, Extra / Non Tender items.
- Preparation of periodic reconciliation of Materials incorporated in works
- Tracking of Quantities certified by customer vs Paid to Agencies / Vendors
- Tracking of Customer invoice wrt to Claimed Vs Certified VS Receivables
- Establish the Revised Prices for the projects based on Quantity take from GFC Drawings
- Preparation of Zero cost estimates at the project start and monitoring during the project life cycle.
- Any works assigned by the management as required from time to time.
Knowledge in civil construction and measurement techniques.
Knowledge of material and its rates.
Knowledge in IS codes and standards for construction material.