Title of Role
Manager - Quality Health Safety Enviroment
12 - 18 Years
B.Tech / BE (EEE)
"• Act as the business lead for quality management, including the prompt approval of quality documents, act as final arbitration on all Quality matter, and chair the quality management Review Meeting to ensure highest standards are maintained.
• Consult with involved parties and agree the schedule for all of ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 45001 audits and technical audits to encourage and support successful compliance.
• Ensure corrective actions arising from internal audits are completed effectively and promptly to support the ongoing operational activities of the business whilst maintaining compliance.
• Supporting Operations and Technical managers in ensuring QMS controlled documents are reviewed in compliance with defined frequencies to avoid non-conformances/audit failings.
• Complete inspections, audits and maintenance of the internal OI/ QHSE audit programmes to deliver compliance against all relevant standards, including independent system quality audits
• Develop and maintain systems that establish appropriate OI/ QHSE standards, monitor compliance and measure/report on performance, working and supporting each site HSE Rep as needed
• Ensuring safety, health and environment requirements including legal requirements
• To deliver Induction trainings, specific skill and process related training to employees & provide training support to HR dept."
"Support Director Operations in monitoring and reviewing Operations function (Project review, Pre-sales Design review, QHSE review, new initiatives review, performance planning and review)
• To create and implement health and safety policies in accordance with the latest legislation and to ensure that these policies are implemented by management and employees
• Undertake regular site inspections ,campaigns, Risk assessments , and ensuring that any hazards or defects are rectified immediately
• To prevent accidents , injuries and work - related illnesses in the workplace.
• In the workplace is ensuring training to all staff in safety issues.
• Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics , identifying trends and suggesting
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Safety, Training, Audit, Documentation, System Process, Implementaion
To apply for the job, mail your application along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org