Title of Role
Senior Manager / Assistant Manager – Projects
BE/Btech - EEE
"Roles and Responsibilities,
• Responsible for the execution/supervision works of Power Transmission & Distribution Projects.
• He should have at least 15 years of relevant work experience in Power Transmission [EHV SS (AIS & GIS) & Lines] and Distribution (SCADA, and UG cable etc.).
• Well versed with survey, civil, erection, testing and commissioning of Substations (SS’s) and Transmission / Distribution lines.
• Lead and Ensure complete responsibility of project till handing over the project.
• Assist Functional Teams and Guide them for ensuring Project Deliverables on various Critical Parameters.
• Knowledge of Power Transmission & Distribution Design Drawings is essential.
• Responsible to handle multiple project sites PAN India.
• Ensuring the PJ revenues & collections generated as per the annual budget also ensure PJ completion within the approved budget.
• Dealing with client, government bodies, contractor, sub-contractors, and other units of company for project execution.
• Preparation of various MIS reports, execution schedules and monitoring the same, appraising the clients on various delays in respective of the project if any so as to avoid LD.
• Coordinate with cross functional teams and ensure on time supplies, payment to contractors / sub-contractors. Coordinate with BD team to take over the project for execution.
• Responsible necessary inputs / data to BD for new / upcoming projects for various state / central electricity boards.
• Responsible for manpower planning and budget (CAPEX & OPEX) including site expenses for next financial year by considering the on-going, new and upcoming projects.
• Ensure PJ inventory at minimal level.
• Responsible to comply both internal & external audit requirements.
• Planning for resource management including Staff, Materials, Control budget and Site Management -Liaison with nodal agencies.
• Identify and develop vendor data base for Civil & erection works and shortlist them who meets statutory compliances and relevant work experience.
• Managing the complete resources and manpower for smooth execution.
• Ensure compliance with requirements of quality and safety as per contract and work plan, during execution.
• Conduct checks on workmanship and quality of work of Contractors
• Regular supervision of construction activities of all discipline related work
• Oversee verification of physical progress of work carried out by construction contractor, on which contractor's payment invoice is based
• Ensure that methodology for construction being used by contractors is in accordance with approved systems and procedures
• Ensure that contractor is following the rules and regulations under Indian Laws with respect to his workmen
• Ensure the measurements are certified from the client and timely billing and collections.
• Maintaining the progress updates to client and ensuring the intimation of compliances if any.
• Ensure on time intimation to client on a regular basis in case of any quantity deviations with reference to the contract and obtaining the amendments as required.
• Ensure contractual closure in terms of financial & technical aspects and to collect the final retentions, handover certificate, Performance certificate, collection of security performance bank guarantee’s from the client.
• B.Tech Electrical Engineering with 15 years’ experience in T&D sector"
Projects Management, Substation, Transmission Line, AIS, GIS, Budget, Cost control, SCM
To apply for the job, mail your application along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org